Trekking in Nepal The wonderland of the trekkers, Nepal always has been the trekkers paradise. The land of mountains, the home of the peace and love, Nepal is one of the most visit places in the world. The country of the Himalayas, every year thousands of trekkers fulfill their dreams of trekking or hiking into the foot hills of the Himalayas.
There are many popular trekking regions in Nepal and among them the most fascinating regions are:
- Everest Trekking Region
- Annapurna Trekking Region
- Langtang Trekking Region
- Manaslu Trekking Region
- Mustang and Dolpo Trekking Region
- Kanchenjunga Trekking Region and so on.
Among them the most popular trekking routes to trek in Nepal are:
- Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
- Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- Langtang Valley Trekking
- Manaslu Circuit and Tsum Valley Trekking
- Upper Mustang Trekking and more
Trekking in Nepal always has been more than a trekking. Experience a lifetime experiences by trekking with Adventure Altitude and create the lifelong memory.
Island Peak Climbing with Everest Base Camp Trek
From: $2199 USD