- Tours in Bhutan
- Normal Hotel during the trek & 3* hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Breakfast , lunch, and dinner on the itinerary.
from $ USD
- local traditional culture & monastery
3 Nights 4 Days Bhutan Tour is one of the short and best Bhutan tours from Kathmandu. The short Bhutan tour is designed to get most of the Bhutan in short period. During the visit of Bhutan one will be exploring the famous Tiger Nest Monastery of Bhutan and other historical and religious places of Bhutan as well.
- The National Memorial was built by Bhutan's third king, H.M. Jigme Dorji Wangchuck." He wanted to erect a monument carrying the message of world peace and prosperity. However, he was unable to give shape to his idea in his lifetime due to pressures of state and other regal responsibilities. After his untimely demise in 1972, the Royal Family and Cabinet resolved to fulfill his wishes and erect a memorial that would perpetuate his memory and also serve as a monument to eternal peace, harmony and tranquility.
- The Tashichho Dzong is a Buddhist monastery cum fortress at the northern edge of Thimpu the capital city of Bhutan. The Dzong was built on the western bank of the river Wang Chu, and has historically served at the seat of the DrukDesi or the Dharma Raja of Bhutan’s government.
Later after the hike, you will be visiting:-
- Druk Choeding is also known as Tshongdoe Naktshang. The temple was built by Ngawang Chhogyel, who was a prince of Ralung and the ancestor of Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal, in 1525.In the temple, visitors will find a statue of the Future Buddha known as Jampa in the seatedposition.
- The Dumtse Lhabhang temple is very unique in its design as it’s designed like a Chorten (Stupa), which is highly unlike any guide other Lhakhang / temple in Bhutan. The Temple was built in the 1443 AD by Thantong Gyalpo, known as the iron bridge builder in Bhutanese legend. The Dumatse Lhakhang is built over 3 levels that represent the 3 spiritual realms of earth i.e. Hell, Earth and Heaven.
- The Paro Dzhong is probably Bhutan's best known and most iconic Dzong. This is probably the first building you will notice when you land at Paro International Airport and will probably be your first memory of Bhutan The Rinpung Dzong's name translates to the "Fortress on a heap of Jewels ".
National handicrafts emporium
- The National Handcrafts Emporium is a state-run Handicrafts showroom in 4 different cities of Bhutan. The emporium is run by the National Woman’s Association of Bhutan as a Non-Government Organization that is run under the royal supervision of Her Royal Highness Ashi Sonam Choden Wangchuk.The Handicrafts Emporium is a showcase the finest handicrafts of the country and supports one of Bhutan’s most important income generating activities.
After early breakfast you will be driven towards Paro and later when we will take you for a morning hike up to Taktsang Monastery, also known as ‘Tiger’s Nest’. Taktshang or the Tigers lair as the monastery is called, it is widely regarded is one of the most important monuments of spiritual significance in Bhutan.
- The Jowo Temple of Kyichu is one of the oldest temples in Bhutan. The temple was built by the Tibetan King Songsten Gampo in the 7th Century AD. The Kyichu Lhakhang was one of the 108 temples constructed by him to subdue a demon that was terrorizing the people of the Himalayas.
In the morning after early breakfast we will see you off at the Paro International Airport for your onward destinations.
Includes & Excludes
About your leader
- Adventure Altitude treks provide the very experience leader provided.
Departure Dates for 3 Nights 4 Days Bhutan Tour - 4 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.