- Jungle Safari
- Tours in Nepal
- 3* hotel in Kathmandu and Chitwan
- Kathmandu B/B plan and Chitwan all packages are included in the package.
from $299 USD
Chitwan National Park Tour highlights
- 700+ species of wildlife
- One horned Rhinoceros
- Royal Bengal Tiger
- Numerous lakes offering habitats to many species fishes , crocodiles and reptiles
- Elephant and Crocodile Breeding Farm
- Tharu Museum
- Traditional Tharu Dance , Food
Chitwan National Park Tour Overview
- Tharu Cultural Program: The cultural program performs by the local “Tharu People”- an ethnic group from Chitwan.
- Elephant Back Safari: A better way to explore the Chitwan National Park. It offers to encounter with some of the endangered animals and the birds. (Endangered One-Horn Rhinoceros- More than 98 % chance of spotting this awesome creature) and other wildlife.
- Canoeing:Floating on lazy Budhi Rapti river is another interesting adventure activities of Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour. During canoeing, there is maximum probability of spotting the crocodiles and Gharials.
- Elephant breeding center: A place to meet the baby elephants. The way they play and their cuteness is something heartwarming.
- Jungle Walk: A better way to explore the dense jungle by foot. The explanation of the flora and faunas from the local guide is something amazing.
- Bird watching: Another interesting part of Chitwan Jungle Safari, explore the bird kingdom.
- Elephant bathing: It is an optional adventure activity of Chitwan Jungle Safari. Please inform our team during the booking, if you want to include this adventure in the trip.
- Jeep Safari: It is a perfect alternative for those wish not to ride the elephant.
Chitwan National Park Tour Itinerary
With an early morning bus drive, you will drive to Chitwan National Park. Upon your arrival in the bus station, you will be then transfer to the hotel. Later in the evening, join for the Tharu cultural program.
Do elephant safari inside the dense forest of Chitwan National Park to see the wildlife including, endangered one-horned rhinoceros, water buffaloes, deer, sloth bears and if you got lucky enough then you can spot Royal Bengal tiger and leopard too. Tharu Village tour to explore the living style of Tharus, canoe trip on Lazy Rapti River, a walk to elephant breeding centre are the highlights of this day. You may also have a chance to have a bath with an elephant. Overnight at the hotel.
Upon the completion of the trip you will then drive back to Kathmandu with the tourist bus.
Includes & Excludes
- Airport pick up and drop
- 2 Nights Kathmandu accommodation in BB Basis at 3 star category hotel
- Transport Kathmandu-Chitwan and Chitwan-Pokhara by tourist standard bus.
- Food and Accommodation in Chitwan
- Chitwan programs ( Elephant back Safari, Canoeing,Tharu Cultural program, Bird watching etc).
- Nepal Visa
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal beverages and laundries
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
- Anything not mention above.
Best jungle safari guide provided the adventure altitude treks provided