- Trekking in Nepal
- Kathmandu hotel with B/B plan and Normal lodge in the mountain.
- during the trekking time Nepali typical food with (B.L.D) plan and Kathmandu hotel with B/B plan.
- mt Everest view and Namche bazaar.
Everest Sunrise Trek, the short and best trekking to see Mount Everest. The 7 days trek to Everest region, this trek is also widely popular as Everest View Trek too. Designed for travelers having limited time and desire to see Mount Everest. The trek goes up to Tengboche- one of the best Everest viewpoints in the Khumbu region.
Starts with a scenic flight to Lukla, the trek then offers to explore Namche Bazar- The Sherpa Capital and then visit Tengboche Monastery which is the biggest Buddhist monastery in Everest region. Tengboche also offers fascinating views of sunrise and sunset in the Himalayas. Everest View Trekking is a teahouse trekking in Everest. The maximum elevation, you will get during the trek is 3,870 meters above the sea level at Tengboche.
The best time for Everest Sunrise Trek is Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November). Trekking in Everest in Winter is relatively fine but the months of the Monsoon are not considered as good time as it rains heavily and disrupts the Lukla flight schedules.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu airport, one of our representatives will welcome you and transfer you to the hotel. In free time, take a good rest then we have to meet at the hotel at 5 pm.
After Breakfast, we can Go for Kathmandu valley sightseeing to explore four of the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kathmandu including Soyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
With an early morning flight, you will fly to Lukla. you will meet your porters and the Sherpas, then the trip will start. The journey to Phakding is through the small villages via Dudh Koshi River Bank. Phakding is a small settlement at the lap of the hills where you will spend your first night.
Grab an early morning breakfast, then start the hike up to Namche Bazar. The trail to Namche Bazar is mostly uphill. On a clear day, you can see the first glimpse of Mount Everest after crossing the Hillary Bridge. Namche Bazar itself is also known as the Sherpa Capital. The overnight will be at a local teahouse.
After breakfast, you will be hiking to Syanboche- The Everest View Point. The hike is of around ninety minutes to the top. The hill offers the 360 views of mountains including Mount Everest itself. Then after, you will trek down to Namche Bazar for the lunch. Post lunch you can explore the local Bazar of Namche.
One of the exciting days, hiking to Tengboche is an easy one. Along the way, you might get a chance to see the Himalayan Monal- the national bird of Nepal. At Tengboche, you can visit the Tengboche Monastery- the biggest in the Everest region. And in the evening the fabulous sunset view will amaze you.
Retrace further back to Namche Bazar. The way back to Namche is mostly downhill and easy. The overnight will be at a local teahouse.
You will follow the same way back to Phakding again.
The final trekking day, you will follow the same way back via Dudh Koshi Riverbank. In the evening, celebrate the successful trekking with the crews.
Say goodbye to the porters, then fly back to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, you can do the last-minute shopping. In the evening, enjoy the farewell dinner with our team.
You will be transferred to Kathmandu International Airport to catch your returning flight.
Includes & Excludes
- Airport pick up and drop off by a private vehicle
- 3 Nights hotel in Kathmandu at 3-star category hotel with breakfast in twin sharing basis
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing (Private vehicle and a tour guide)
- Flight (Kathmandu-Lukla and Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Sagarmatha National Park fee and Pasang Lhamu Village entrance fees.
- An experienced English-speaking guide and his all expenses including his insurance
- Porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers) including their all expenses including their insurance
- Food in full board during the trekking with 3 compliment teas and teahouse accommodation
- Complimentary sleeping bags and down jackets
- Trekking route map
- First aid kit
- All the Governmental taxes and service charges
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Nepal visa fees
- Personal expenses (Wifi, bar bills, laundries, hot shower during the trekking, gadget charging fees- US$ 1- US$ 5 per gadget, mobile recharge, etc)
- Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival from the trek due to unforeseen circumstances
- Extra luggage charges (Only 15 kgs- 10kgs+5kgs are included if more you need to pay US$ 2 per kilogram)
- Emergency evacuation (our company will help to arrange the evacuation if needed)
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list
About your leader
Adventure altitude treks provide the very expert leader more than 10 years of experience and a Sherpa guide in the Khumbu area who have local knowledge about the Everest region. our guides are very professional and highly speaking English. They offer many different kinds of trekking activities and provide much different information about flora and fauna, biodiversity, climbing and so on. The leader creates a family environment where clients can be friendly and can share their problems during trekking days. Adventure altitude treks always make the adventure fun and enjoyable and give unbelievable experiences to our valuable clients. our leaders are very kind and perform their duty respectfully. Every year adventure altitude treks organize well-trained leaders for tourists.
Departure Dates for Everest Sunrise Trek - 11 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review
adventure altitude treks &expedation is a best trekking company in Nepal.