- Trekking in Nepal
- Kathmandu 3*hotel and during the trekking normal lodge.
- kathmandu B/B plan and during the trekking breakfast, lunch, dinner.
from $ USD
Island Peak Climbing with Everest Base Camp Trek highlights
Best mountain to climbing on island peak
Island Peak Climbing with Everest Base Camp Trek Overview
Island Peak Climbing and Everest Base Camp Trek is a trip to Everest Region of Nepal. The combined trip of Everest Base Camp and Island Peak climbing covers hiking to Everest Base Camp and climbing the peak of Island Peak. Perfect match for the person who is planning to hike to Everest Base Camp and to experience the peak climbing in Nepal.
Everest Base Camp Trek and Island Peak Climbing start with trekking to Everest Base Camp via Tengboche. Then the trip finishes with climbing the Island Peak of Nepal. The journey also includes the several Sherpa settlements of Everest and the marvelous views of the mountains.
The best time to do Island Peak Climbing with Everest Base Camp Trek are spring- March to May and Autumn- September to November.
Island Peak Climbing with Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, one of our representatives will greet you and will then help you to get to the hotel in Thamel.
The group meeting will be conducted in the morning. Then after you guide will help you to sort out all the equipment and the essentials needed for your trip.
Take an early morning fight to Lukla Airport (one of the wonderful airports in the world). Meet your crews in Lukla then start your trek to Phakding. The route to Phakding is easy through the green hills via Dudh Koshi Riverbank.
Grab the early morning breakfast, then start the hike towards Bazar. The route up to Namche Bazar is mostly uphill and again you will follow the Dudh Koshi River. Hilary Bridge is one of the highlights of the day. Plus, the clear day offers the first glimpse of Mount Everest.
After breakfast, trek up to Everest viewpoint (2 hours’ hike) for the magnificent mountain views including Everest. Then after retracing to Namche Bazar for the lunch. Later go explore “The Sherpa Capital’ including the Sherpa Museum.
Wake up with the sunrise view at Khongde and other towering peaks than to the breakfast. The route to Tengboche offers greater views of mountains, green hills, and occasional wildlife as well. In Tengboche, do visit the Tengboche Monastery- the biggest in Everest. And round off a fabulous day with the stunning sunrise in the Himalayas.
The morning comes with the fabulous sunrise, probably one of the best as the sun spreads its golden rays in the Himalayas. Eat your breakfast, then start the trek towards Dingboche. The occasional views of Danphe- the national bird of Nepal, Himalayan Musk Deer- one of the endangered species and the excitement of the chance of witnessing Snow Leopard will excite you all the away to Dingboche. Plus, the superb views of the Himalayas are always with you.
Get out most of the acclimatization day by hiking up to Nagarjun Hills. Nagarjun Hills offers the super views of mountains and the eagle view of Dingboche village. The hiking to Nagarjun will very helpful as it helps to adapt the thin air
The route to Dingboche to Lobuche is mostly uphill. The main highlight of the day is “The Monument Hill” and the view of the mountains from there. Monument Hill consists of the memories of the people who lost their lives in the process of Everest Expedition and the trekking in Everest.
Breakfast at Lobuche then gets to Gorakshep for the lunch. After lunch, leave your backpack at Gorakshep and equipped with the daily backpack, some chocolates, and the water for the Everest Base Camp. After visiting Everest Base Camp, you will get back to Gorakshep for the night.
Start early morning (around 4:00 am) and hike to Kalapatthar where the fascinating sunrise in Mount Everest awaits. After the sunrise view, get back to Gorakshep for the breakfast. Later, retrace same way back to Dingboche for the night.
Set off to Island Base Camp, the hike towards Island Base Camp will be of six to seven hours. Help your guide to set up the tented camp at the base camp. Post lunch, get involved in the pre-climbing training to gain the information and the skills needed for the successful climbing.
Start early morning, follow your guide and enjoy the successful summit. The guide will be there to help you on every needed aspect. Get amazed with the superb views from the top, then after descend down to Chukkung for the night.
The day is reserve for just in case of the bad weather or any other exceptional cases. If everything goes well then, we do not this day.
With the greater memories and leaving the super mountains views today you will get back to Namche Bazar for the night.
Follow the same way back to Lukla from Namche Bazar via Phakding.
Return back to Kathmandu with a scenic flight from Lukla. Later in the evening, do some last-minute shopping. In the evening, join the farewell dinner with the Adventure AltitudeTreks Team.
You will be transferred to Kathmandu International Airport to catch your returning flight.
Includes & Excludes
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast in twin sharing basis
- Food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) and Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- Food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Tented accommodation during the climb
- Flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- English speaking, trained and experienced trekking guide(leader), climbing guide (leader) and assistant guides and their all expenses including insurance
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter) and carries 15kgs- 25 kgs and their all expenses including insurance
- Down jacket and sleeping bags (to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paper work; trekking permits and Island Peak climbing permit
- Tents and kitchen utensils for camping during the trip
- Group mountaineering (climbing) equipment
- Medical kit (carried by your guide)
- All government and local taxes
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Nepal visa fees
- Personal expenses (Wifi, bar bills, laundries, hot shower during the trekking, gadget charging fees- US$ 1- US$
- 5 per gadget, mobile recharge etc)
- Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival from the trek due to unforeseen circumstances
- Extra luggage charges (Only 15 kgs- 10kgs+5kgs are included if more you need to pay US$ 2 per kilogram)
- Emergency evacuation (our company will help to arrange the evacuation if needed)
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list
Adventure altitude treks provide the very experience leader provided.