- Exclusive Trip
- Trekking in Nepal
- 3* hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara and lodge during the trek
- breakfast in Kathmandu & Pokhara during the trekking[ B.L.D].
from $850 USD
- Bush Walk
- Different kinds of Flora and Fauna
- Snow- Leopard, Black bear, Musk Deers
- 2 mountains higher than 8000m can be seen including Annapurna I and Dhaulagiri
Mardi Himal Trekking Introduction
The greatest views of Mardi Himal, Machapuchre aka Fishtail, Annapurna South and Hinchuli plus the gentle trekking every day ticks this trekking than others in Annapurna. The maximum altitude of the Mardi Himal trekking is 4500m. above from the sea level at Mardi Himal High Camp.
Autumn (Mid-September to November) and Spring (March-May) are the best months to trek Mardi Himal.
Mardi Himal Trek start between the Dhampus and Forest Camp Different Kinds of plants and cultivation. Rhododendron forest, Pine forest, Oak, Ceder, Juniper, etc can be seen on our way to Mardi Himal Trekking.
After Forest camp, we will be heads to Badale Danda, which is one of the most popular viewpoints in the Annapurna Region offering city and mountain views. MachhaPuchhre, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Singhachuli, Annapurna I can be seen from the top of Badale Danda.
After that, we will take another step to reach Mardi Himal Base Camp on 4500m height from sea level. You can have a beautiful glimpse of Annapurna Base Camp from Mardi Himal Base Camp. There ain't any tea houses on Mardi Himal Base Camp So, you need to stay at High camp.
Siding, one of the most popular Gurung & Magar village in Annapurna Region is famous for Jeep arrival and departure to/from Pokhara. Another beautiful village on our way to Mardi Himal is Luwang, which is popular for its systemic agricultural farming and coffee garden.
Upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, our representative will be there for your warm welcome and will help you to transfer to the hotel. In free time take good rest and get refreshed of the jetlag. In the evening join welcome dinner.
A fully day Kathmandu Valley sightseeing is dedicated to introducing some of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites in Kathmandu including, Soyambhunath-“The Monkey Temple”, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and historical Kathmandu Durbar square. After sightseeing, we can arrange the equipment require for trekking. Overnight at hotel.
Travel Pokhara overland to see the green hills and wonderful settlements along the way. In Pokhara, we can walk around the beautiful city of Lakes. Overnight at Hotel
Option: you can also take by flight Kathmandu to Pokhara, Additional cost around $105
This morning we will first drive to Phedi. From Phedi, we will take ascend up the trail and will hike up to Pitam Deurali. In Pitam Deurali, we can enjoy stunning views of Annapurna South and Hinchuli. Overnight at Pitam Deurali.
The trail from Pitam Deurli goes up gradually via Suiredanda and take us to Forest Camp. From Forest camp, we can enjoy the amazing views of ethnic Ghandruk village. Overnight at Forest Camp.
From forest camp this day we will further trek up to High Camp via Low Camp through rhododendron and juniper forest. The 360 views of Himalayas will follow us all the way. Overnight at High Camp.
High Camp (7-8 hours): Comparatively a long trekking day. Today we will early morning trekking to Mardi Himal Base Camp. On the way to the base, we can enjoy excellent views of mountains including Annapurna ranges from Kali Danda. We will spend some time at Mardi Himal Base Camp. After then we will retrace back to High Camp for overnight.
From High Camp this day we will trek to Bhiujung via low camp. We will stay overnight at Bhiujung.
From Bhiujung we will first descend down to Sidhing. From Sidhing, we will drive back to Pokhara. In Pokhara, we can walk around the city in free time. Overnight at hotel.
Travel back to Kathmandu overland to see the green hills. We will have enough time for rest and for some gift shopping.
Option: you can also return back by flight Pokhara to Kathmandu, Additional cost around $105
You will be transferred to Kathmandu Airport to catch your returning flight.
Includes & Excludes
- Airport pick up drop off by a private vehicle
- 2 Nights hotel in Kathmandu at 3-star category hotel with breakfast in twin sharing basis
- Transportation by tourist bus (Kathmandu-Pokhara, and Pokhara-Kathmandu) by tourist bus
- Transportation (Pokhara-Kande and Lumre-Pokhara) by a private vehicle
- 2 Nights hotel in Pokhara at 3-star category with breakfast in twin sharing basis
- 4 Nights teahouse accommodation during the trekking
- Full board food during the trekking
- An experienced English-speaking guide and his all expenses during the trekking and tour including insurance
- Porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers and carries 15-20 kgs.) and their all expenses including insurance
- Trekking route map
- Complimentary sleeping bag and down jackets (return after the trekking)
- First aid kit
- All the government taxes and service charges
- International airfare
- Nepal visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara and on the way to Pokhara, Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Extra nights accommodation in Pokhara, Kathmandu in case of change of plans, unforeseen circumstances and other.
- Personal expenses (WIFI, Device charging during the trekking, laundries, bar bills etc).
- Tipping to the guide(s), porter(s) and driver (s)
- Anything does not included in the cost.
About your leader
Adventure altitude treks always arrange the best leader on tour & trekking