Upper Mustang Required Documents

  • Raju
  • Last Updated on Dec 15, 2022


    Table of Contents

    • Does everyone need a special permits?

    Yes, all The travelers who are comming from other country need special permits to enter Upper Mustang.

    • What kind of permits are needed to visit Upper Mustang?

    →Travelers who are entering in Upper mustang also known as Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) requires permit which cost 30USD.

    There is no any time limits to stay in ACAP area but the travelers who wants to go upper mustang from Kagbeni to Lomanthang requires special permits which is also known as Rusticated Area Permit (RAP) costs about 500 USD.

    • In Summary to Upper mustang cost

    Rusticated Area Permits (RPA) : → 500 USD per person for 10 days. If travelers want to stay more than 10 days than they have to pay 50 USD per days.

    • Annapurna Conservation Area Permit: → 20 USD per travelers.





    Raju Aryal