Why did you Choose Everest Sunrise View Trek?
- Panoramic sunrise and sunset view kissing the snow-capped top of the mighty Everest and numerous other mountains.
- Get to know about the Tibetian-Buddhist culture of the local people and visit the largest monastery in the Khumbu region, Tengboche Monastery
- Closely observe the unique culture and lifestyle of the legendary Sherpa people
- Trek through the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Sagarmatha National Park and get a chance to see the amazingly rare animals of the region.
- Experience the modern-Himalayan lifestyle of people at Namche.
- Transportation: Your transportation from Kathmandu to Lukla will be on the flight.
Meals and accommodations during the trek:
You will be provided a b/b plan on a three-star level hotel while you stay in Kathmandu within your trip time. The trek is a tea-house trek, so you will be staying in local lodges and tea houses during the entire trek. Facilities of internet, western-style toilets, and electricity are available up to Namche. You may have to pay for those facilities separately which won't cost much. Meals will mostly be Nepali dishes including lentils, pickles, curry, rice, etc. Or you can order a different dish during your stay at Lukla and Namche. Facilities will be basic up at a higher altitude. Rooms are mostly with single twin beds. Toilets are on sharing basis.
Trekking in the Himalayas is never easy. Everest Panorama/Sunrise Trek is not an exception. This trek is categorized as moderately difficult in terms of difficulty grading. But at the same time, it depends on the physical and mental attitude of the trekkers. However, anyone willing to do this trek and who has a normal physical condition can do this trek. The trail is suitable for those who can hike for 4-6 hours a day. Since the trail runs mostly through high altitudes, it is more physically demanding. Though no technical skills are required for this trek as you will be trekking through constructed trails all the time. It is recommended for all the trekkers to involve in some physical activities like jogging, and hiking for a week. Although prior experience in high-altitude hiking is recommended, you don't need to worry if it is your first trek. We will prepare your itinerary according to your choice. Add more stops in between treks, add an extra rest day for acclimatization, etc.
Equipment and Packaging for Everest Sunrise Trek
- Clothing: Trekking boots, Short-sleeved Trekking shirts, Trekking pants and jackets, Thermals underwear, Long-sleeved Trekking shirts, Insulating down jackets, Woollen cap, Trekking Gloves, Raincoats
- First Aid: Diamox (Acetazolamide tablets for preventing High Altitude Sickness), Sanitary pads / Tampons, Anti-nausea Medicines, Band-aids, Mosquito and insect repellents
- Toiletries: Soap, Toilet Paper, Shampoo, Sunscreen, Hand sanitizer
- Accessories: Sunglasses, Sleeping bag, Camera Batteries, Water Bottle, Solar Charger, Hot water Thermos
- Important Documents: Passport, Travel Permits
Guides and Porters
The team of Adventure Altitude Treks and Expedition Co. is one of the most experienced, reliable, hospitable, and respected in Nepal. The agency and team members are all affiliated with the Trekking Agency's Association of Nepal (TAAN), Nepal Mountaineering Association(NMA), Nepal Tourism Board, Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal, Sustainable Tourism Network, and Himalayan Rescue Association. We will provide a professional and experienced English-speaking guide with sound knowledge of the place and trek. With the experience of more than 10 years in this field, we can guarantee your satisfaction.
If you need a porter, we will provide you with 1 porter/2 guests. The porter will be carrying 25 kg maximum (12 -13 kg per person). You will need to carry your day pack yourselves to keep your personal belongings like wallet, mobile and accessories, cameras and accessories, water bottle, dry snacks, torch/headlights, and other personal belongings. For us, the safety of our clients and members comes first. And it is our collective responsibility to ensure the safety and security of porters, guides, and guests. You can help to bring safety to our team members by taking only those things which are necessary. We will always be thankful for your acknowledgment.