Chitwan Jungle safari Tour
- Duration 3 Days
- Trip Grade Easy
- Max. Altitude 110m
- Trip Start Kathmandu
- Trip End Kathmnadu
- Trip Area Chitwan national park
- Nature of Trip Jungle safari
- Best Season All Season
- Chitwan Jungle safari is world Heritage site of Chitwan national park
- Elephant riding , Bird watching , Jungle safari Etc
- Specialy Watch the one Horn Rhion and if youn are lucky to see bengal Tigher garial crocodile
- Sun set with Beautyfull River view than 800 spicies of birds
- Canoeing ride and visit to Elephant breeding center
- Local beautiful Tharu Culture and stick dance
Explore the Chitwan National Park of Nepal to see the wildlife. The home of the one-horned rhinoceros, the Royal Bengal Tiger, the home to more than 550 species of birds and many reptiles. Experience a unique jungle safari in Nepal.
- Get Involved in direct activities.
- Tharu Cultural Program: The cultural program performs by the local “Tharu People”- an ethnic group from Chitwan.
- Elephant Back Safari: A better way to explore the Chitwan National Park. It offers to encounter some endangered animals and birds. (Endangered One-Horn Rhinoceros- More than 98 % chance of spotting this awesome creature) and other wildlife.
- Canoeing: Floating on the lazy Budhi Rapti River is another interesting adventure activity of the Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour. During canoeing, there is a maximum probability of spotting crocodiles and Gharials.
- Elephant breeding center: A place to meet baby elephants. The way they play and their cuteness is something heartwarming.
- Jungle Walk: A better way to explore the dense jungle on foot. The explanation of the flora and fauna from the local guide is something amazing.
- Bird watching: Another interesting part of Chitwan Jungle Safari, explore the bird kingdom.
- Elephant bathing: It is an optional adventure activity of Chitwan Jungle Safari. Please inform our team during the booking, if you want to include this adventure in the trip.
- Jeep Safari: It is a perfect alternative for those who wish not to ride the elephant.
With an early morning bus drive, you will drive to Chitwan National Park. Upon your arrival in the bus station, you will be then transfer to the hotel. Later in the evening, join for the Tharu cultural program.
Do elephant safari inside the dense forest of Chitwan National Park to see the wildlife including, endangered one-horned rhinoceros, water buffalos, deer, sloth bears and if you got lucky enough then you can spot Royal Bengal tiger and leopard too. Tharu Village tour to explore the living style of Tharus, Canoe trip on Lazy Rapti River, a walk to elephant breeding centre are the highlights of this day. You may also have a chance to take a bath with an elephant. Overnight at the hotel.
Upon the completion of the trip you will then drive back to Kathmandu with the tourist bus.
Not satisfied with this regular itinerary?
Are you interested on planning custom trip? Feel free to contact us.
- Airport pick up and drop
- 2 Nights Kathmandu accommodation in BB Basis at 3 star category hotel
- Transport Kathmandu-Chitwan and Chitwan-Pokhara by tourist standard bus.
- Food and Accommodation in Chitwan
- Chitwan programs ( Elephant back Safari, Canoeing,Tharu Cultural program, Bird watching etc).
- Nepal Visa
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal beverages and laundries
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
- Anything not mention above.