Ghorepani Poonhill Motorbike Tour
- Enriched beauty of the city of Lake, Pokhara
- World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley
- jaw-dropping view of majestic mountains like Annapurna, Annapurna South, Dhaulagiri, etc
- Varied landscapes rich in cultural and natural diversity
- Local Gurung Culture and food.
- Sunrise and sunset view from Poonhill Viewpoint
- Amazing motorbike tour on and off road.
Ghorepani-Poonhill motorbike tour is one of the most popular and amazing motorbike activities in Nepal. Located in the western part, Ghorepani is just a couple of hours on a motorcycle ride from the city of lake, Pokhara. One of the best, popular and short trekking destination for trekkers, the popularity of motorbike tour for this route is increasing day by day among the foreigners. Ghorepani-Poonhill motorbike tour is 6 days riding adventure tour with a jaw-dropping Mountain view. We will spend most of our time riding a motorbike admiring the amazing landscapes and mountainscapes until we reach Ghorepani. We will park our motorbike at Ghorepani and walk for 2 hrs to reach Poonhill. Upon reaching Poonhill, we will head to the viewpoint to see a beautiful sunrise kissing the snowy peak of majestic Annapurna, Annapurna South, Dhaulagiri, etc. Not only the snowy peaks but due to varied landscapes, you will get a chance to different exotic wild animals and plants. So this motorbike adventure tour requires a total of 4-5 hrs walking from Ghorepani to Poonhill and back to Ghorepani. The maximum altitude we gain on this route is 3,210 m so there is no risk of altitude sickness. Being closest to Pokhara city, this tour offers you to explore the beauty of Pokhara and its surrounding lakes.
Why will you love ghorepani poonhill motorbike tour?
Panoramic views of the Annapurna mountain peaks.
Unreal views of the green alpine forest of Rhododendron, pine and arctic zone annapunra mountain .
Extra ordinaries snap in the comfort of a poonhillwith nearannapurna 1st.
Magical tour at the top of the highest mountain in the world.
Closed dhulagariview with includinggurung village, interesting old Buddha monasteries of incent landscape .
- You will need to have serious riding skills and proper riding gear. All your other stuff are carried by a 4x4 off-road vehicle including a mechanic, basic spare part, fuel and other emergency services.
- The trip itinerary can be changed according to your request. & Please bring your valid driving licence provided by your country or internationally recognized licence.
- Riders are requested to bring their own riding gear and equipment.
- Travellers must bring their personal travel insurance and medical insurance,
- Travellers are suggested to follow the team leader's instructions strictly.
- Please take care of your own equipment and motorbike. The company will not be responsible for any loss of equipment costs for recovery.